Monday, March 21, 2011

C4K Summary Post 2

C4K 4
Raihan's blog was the first one I commented on. He is from Pt England School in Mr. Barks class. He wrote about his weekend going to his cousins house and eating the fresh fruit in the gardens. He also said he played soccer with his cousin and friends and he really enjoyed it. He said him and his cousin were the best ones! You can find his blog by clicking here. My response to him was, "Hey Raihan! My name is Mary-Katelin McFerrin. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. It sounds like you have a close family like I do. I love hanging out with my cousins! I also love flowers, and fresh fruit is the best! You seem to have a lot of fun together, especially playing sports. Is soccer your favorite? My favorite is football! Glad you had a great weekend!"

C4K 5
Awhina
The second student's blog I read was, Awhina from Pt England School. Her post was a prayer for the people affected by the earthquake. What a sweet little girl! She's got such a big heart and love for people! This is her prayer:"Dear Lord, I want to pray from the bottom of my heart, for the family of the five month old baby who passed away.I also pray for and for the people who are still trapped in the rubble and for the 175 people who had died in the churches that had collapsed. I ask you god, to please help the family of the five month baby to stop crying and to get lots of love and comfort from other people in Christchurch. To give strength to the families that have lost their love ones to help the trapped people to be safely rescued from the collapsed building. I lift my prayer up to you lord because I believe you can help them and make it come true from the bottom of my heart. Amen." I wrote her back and told her my prayers go out as well, and I can tell she has a huge heart and amazing faith in God. She also added a picture of herself, which is what I included in this post. You can read her blog by clicking here.

C4K 6
Click here to see the class blog!
Last, I left a comment on a movie post from Melville Intermediate School: Room 8. The movie I watched, Photo Option Photo Challenge, was a slideshow of pictures they were assigned to take around their school. They had pictures of students, the library, and outside around the school. They also added music to the slideshow that they chose. My comment: "Hi Team One!
My name is Mary-Katelin McFerrin. I am from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed watching your slideshow of pictures! My favorite were the ones taken outside, especially with the flag and sun shining through it. I like the music you added, also. Y'all did a great job taking pictures and making them into a slideshow! Nice work, team one!"

No comments:

Post a Comment