Sunday, April 24, 2011

C4K Summary Post 3

C4K 7: Click here to view blog
I was assigned to comment on a hip hop video from a ninth grader on Mr. McClung's blog. He was doing it for a talent show and I thought he did awesome! I thought all the videos were amazing. They all have such great talents and confidence and I encouraged them in my blog post to continue using them.

C4K 8: Click here to view blog
I commented on Chelsea's blog who is from Australia. She wrote about a lacrosse game her and her friends won. She also said she was allowed to take home the trophy for a night and then she asked what my favorite sport was. Well, whoever was commenting's favorite sport.
"Hi Chelsea! I am from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. Congrats on winning! That is so cool you got to take home the trophy! I bet you loved looking at it! Alabama football is my favorite sport! I have always been a dancer and a cheerleader instead of playing sports, though. Glad you had a great time!

C4K 9: Click here to view blog
For my ninth comment I was assigned to Mrs. Yollis's class blog. I commented on the structure of her blog and the links provided. "Hi Mrs. Yollis and students! I am from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. I love how organized your blog is! Everything was so easy to find and I really like that parents are allowed to comment on here. I like the idea of different time zones of friends and the HTML links are a great idea for a link, as well. I especially enjoyed the link with the picture of the students, very cute! Thank you for allowing us to view and comment on your blog! Mary-Katelin McFerrin"

C4K 10: Click here to view blog
My last comment was to Adia on her post in Mrs. Yollis's class. Adia learned about Japan's cultures and also got to make her own sushi which I thought was really cool! She put many pictures up from that day and I thought it was great because we got a much better idea of what she actually did and actually got to see her making the sushi. I added a picture of her from her blog, she is so cute! "Hi Adia! I am from Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama. You are so cute dressed up in your picture! I love that you put many pictures on your post so we can really get a feel of what you did. That is so cool you made sushi! I think it is really awesome that you are learning about different cultures. You are also doing a great job on your blog! I am very impressed! Feel free to comment on my blog as well, mcferrinmkedm310.blogspot.com Great job, Adia!"

Adia

No comments:

Post a Comment