Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog Post 12

I have had a lot of trouble with managing my time in this class. I think a lot of that came from not knowing what to expect out of each project or blog post, especially in the beginning of the semester. I have always thought there should be a movie we watch at the beginning or someone's blog from previous semester who has example's of good, correct work, this way we could always refer to that person's blog when we needed to know how something should look. I think a link to that persons EDM 310 blog to refer back to would be extremely helpful.
Blog

2 comments:

  1. Mary-Katelin,

    I think this is a great assignment because like you, most students feel overwhelmed with this class. The point of this assignment though is to actually do it yourself. So you would need to either make a movie or find a link for the students. Also, what would the student do? Comment on the video or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point.. I would give the link to a few blogs with good examples of the assignments at the beginning of the semester and when the student, like me, refers to it, either leave a comment telling why is was helpful, or keep a draft blog throughout the semester of what assignments on that blog you referred to really helped you and make a blog post out of it towards the end of the class.

    ReplyDelete